For nearly 20 years, The Behavior Exchange in Plano, Texas, has helped children with autism spectrum disorders, behavioral issues, developmental delays, and other special needs reach their full potential. Our ABA therapists also work with teachers and parents to ensure they are using the proper ABA techniques needed to help children improve their behavior. Our treatment programs offer individualized, early‐start therapy, and education programs for children of all abilities and ages. Whether a child has attention deficits, autism, language delays, behavioral issues, learning differences, or other special needs, our ABA therapists can help. All of our treatments are personalized to fit each child’s unique needs and can include one‐on‐one sessions,
group therapy, or real‐life training situations.
Job Title: ADMINISTRATIVE COORDINATOR
Job Description: Supports company operations by following company policies and procedures. Responsible for performing a variety of duties. This position requires an individual to multi‐task, have general office technology skills, great communication skills, be efficient and willing to take on additional organizational projects. Ensures smooth operation of the organization, its core values and mission by being a friendly, welcoming ambassador to the organization’s clients, staff, and visitors.
- Proficient Communication Skills
- Customer Service
- Following policies and procedures
- Ethical Practice
- Critical Evaluation
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assisting clients, visitors, and staff as needed.
- Announcing clients.
- Helping maintain workplace security by issuing, checking and collecting badges as necessary and maintaining visitor logs, managing
client and staff check‐in/out procedures.
- Is a first‐line employee regarding safety related procedures.
- Assisting with a variety of administrative tasks.
- Answering phones in a professional manner, and routing calls as necessary.
- Support the Intake Team with intake and enrollment tasks.
- Gets required info. and coordinates with staff for proper scheduling and services.
- Coordinates with Intake and clinical team to ensure accuracy of clinical information prior to submitting to insurance company.
- Performs other duties as required.
Reports directly to the Clinical Operations Manager
This role routinely uses standard office equipment.