The Behavior Exchange is a go-to resource for local schools when they need supplemental ABA therapy services to meet new challenges and reach their goals. We provide support in a variety of ways from individualized treatment planning for students to school-wide positive behavior supports and everything in between.
(If you’re a parent or guardian who’s looking for expert support and advocacy during the ARD/IEP process with your child’s school, please see School Advocacy.)
How does it work?
- Our School Consulting services take various forms based on the unique needs of the school, student, or teacher. All of our services are highly individualized.
- Our clinical staff works with students and teachers onsite in the classroom as well as via Telehealth, if needed.
- The best of the best from our clinical staff make up our School Consulting team. All team members are Board Certified Behavior Analysts or Registered Behavior Technicians.
- We’re comfortable working with the school’s curriculum. We can also provide our own, if requested. We’ve built an extensive and effective curriculum over the years.
What services are available?
We can help in many different ways, including:
- Standardized assessments to establish baselines and interventions
- IEP support and development
- Functional Behavior Assessments (FBAs) when maladaptive behavior interferes with learning
- Behavior Intervention Plans (BIPs), outlining recommended intervention strategies
- Individual ABA therapy and data collection, such as One-on-One Therapy, Group Therapy, and educational support programs
- Prerequisites to Telehealth for children struggling with remote learning
- Caregiver training for parents or guardians
- Customized treatment planning for students
- Teacher in-service training workshops on ABA fundamentals, strategies, and tools
- Supplemental curriculum with differential instruction via Telehealth or in-person support
- And more
What can I expect?
- Partnership! We share the same goal. Like you, we want all students to have the tools and resources they need to succeed in school and reach their full potential.
- Expert support. We’ve been a leader in ABA therapy in the DFW area for almost 20 years. We’re also accredited as a Behavioral Health Center of Excellence®.
Single point-of-contact. Adam Cline, our Clinical Director, is ready to answer your questions and explore solutions for your school. He can be reached directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or 469-850-5704, ext. 304.