Here’s Our Latest COVID-19 Guidance.
Health and safety have always been part of our core values, so we’re committed to keeping everyone at The Behavior Exchange safe and healthy!
We’ve updated our policies and here’s what you can expect when you visit any of our Texas or Colorado hives:
- Masks are optional for all team members, contractors, and visitors.
- Whenever possible, we encourage social distancing of 6 feet.
- We ask all guests, clients, and staff to self-screen for symptoms and conditions before visiting us in person. Please stay home if you:
- Have a fever of 100.4 degrees or higher
- Are being evaluated for an infection, such as a pending viral test
- Were diagnosed with an infection in the last 10 days
- Were in close contact with someone with an infection in the last 14 days
Hygiene & Cleaning
- Staff and clients are expected to wash their hands and follow other hygiene practices throughout the day.
- Staff are expected to clean and disinfect surfaces, including toys, which are touched regularly.
- Parents and staff are required to report confirmed positive cases as soon as possible so we can provide applicable guidance to ensure health and safety.
Everyone, regardless of vaccination status:
- People who test positive should isolate for 5 days and, if asymptomatic at that time, they may return to therapy/work if they can continue to wear a mask for 5 days to minimize the risk of infecting others.
- If you develop symptoms, quarantine until symptom free for 24 hours prior to returning to TBE.
As always, health and safety is our number one priority and we appreciate your support with these efforts.
— The Behavior Exchange
We’re here for you come rain or shine – in person and online!