We Follow the Latest Guidance to a Bee!
Health and safety have always been part of our core values, so we’re committed to following the latest COVID-19 protocols from local, state, and federal authorities.
In accordance with changes from the CDC, we’ve updated our policies effective June 16, 2021. Here’s what you can expect when you visit any of our Texas or Colorado hives:
- Masks are required for all team members, contractors, and visitors.
- Anyone aged 12 or older must wear a mask inside our hive if they are not fully vaccinated.
- Whenever possible, we encourage social distancing of 6 feet.
- We ask all guests, clients, and staff to self-screen for symptoms and conditions before visiting us in person. Please stay home if you:
- Have a fever of 100.4 degrees or higher
- Are being evaluated for an infection, such as a pending viral test
- Were diagnosed with an infection in the last 10 days
- Were in close contact with someone with an infection in the last 14 days
Hygiene & Cleaning
- Staff and clients are expected to wash their hands and follow other hygiene practices throughout the day.
- Staff is expected to clean and disinfect surfaces, including toys, which are touched regularly.
- Parents and staff are required to report confirmed positive cases as soon as possible.
- Clients and staff with a confirmed case can only return to The Behavior Exchange when ALL these conditions have been met:
- It’s been 10 days since symptoms first appeared.
- They’ve gone without a fever for at least 24 hours without fever-reducing medications.
- Other symptoms are improving, such as aches and pains. Loss of taste and smell do not apply, because they can persist after an infection.
- Parents and staff will be notified if a positive case is confirmed at their hive.
If you have any concerns about the safety of your child, please call 972.755.3802.
We’re here for you come rain or shine – in person and online!