2250 E. Prosper Trail. Building B
Prosper, TX 75078
Questions? Ask the ABA therapy experts.
Our Board Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBAs) and Registered Behavior Therapists (RBTs) love sharing their expertise with kids and families.
Building brighter futures through ABA therapy.
We are so excited to announce that our fourth location is now open! We are bringing hope and meaningful change to more and more children with autism, and other special needs and their loving families.
Our Prosper Hive offers plenty of room for children to learn, explore, and grow in our trademark environment full of bright colors, fun artwork, and inspirational design.
Our newest hive features:
• Over 9,000 sq. ft. of custom-designed space for exploration and wonder
• A large indoor play area for social skills groups, fun sensory experiences, and to build motor skills
• An arts & crafts room to empower creativity
• A science room where discovery can flourish
• More than 12 private rooms for highly individualized ABA therapy sessions
• Plenty of private offices and conference rooms for assessments, Telehealth sessions, parent training and consultations
We can help you and your child prosper!
Accredited ABA services are now available in Prosper!
The Behavior Exchange offers individualized, early-start therapy, intensive early intervention, and education programs for children with autism, behavioral and developmental, and other special needs.
See what services we currently provide in Plano and Frisco Texas, and Boulder, Colorado.
Hours of Operation
We Can Make a Difference!
We have over two decades of ABA therapy experience, helping hundreds of children and their parents. Every child receives one-on-one attention with a personal touch. Our expert, caring, and friendly staff works patiently with children to ensure they reach their full potential.
Early childhood development is critical to the success of every child, so it’s important to enroll today. Let us help you.